FedEx exception tickets are FedEx's way of letting us know there is an issue with a shipment! What we need to do, is determine if the shipment has been delivered or if we need to follow up with additional information for the customer. Examples of exceptions include: incorrect address, 1st delivery attempt and delivered to Access point
For the most up to date delivery information, please open the tracking in FedEx
If the order has been delivered, please send a follow up email to the customer to ensure they received their product.
If it has not been delivered to the customers original address, we need to figure out what is going on with it and let the customer know so they receive their package.
BEFORE you do anything else, please complete the following:
1. Find the order number
2. Put in the Order Number field on the Right hand side of the Fresh Desk ticket
3. Update the ticket
4. Reload the page
5. Under Odoo ERP, click on "Link Order"
6. Make notes on the bottom of the Fresh Desk ticket so we know what is going on
This links this links the ticket to Odoo. Here is a helpful video:
1. Copy the Ticket and ticket number in the upper Left hand side of the Fresh Desk ticket.
2. Paste this in the Odoo order and paste your notes from Fresh Desk
Please see the video here:
Now you can create a ticket in Odoo and send the email with the appropriate information
*** PLEASE NOTE*** We do NOT create emails and contact Wayfair , OverStock, or Groupon Customers. Notate in Odoo rearding the type of exception each time they come in and add the order number to the exception ticket. Then you can close the exception ticket.